Help create Penguicon!
Programming submissions are open! Ready to share your expertise to educate and entertain Penguicon? Our programming is, by and large, generated by YOU, our talented & creative community. Your event submissions as well as your suggestions are vital to creating a comprehensive and diverse weekend of so much awesome no one person can experience it all.
Submit programming with this form.
If you have a suggestion for an event but do not wish to present it yourself, please use this form.
If you have questions, you can always reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of events:
- Panel – multi-speaker, or event about a particular topic presented to an audience with or without participation
- Presentation – single speaker – an event about a particular topic to an audience with or without participation
- Workshop/Demonstration-can include things such as panels where a craft or skill is taught, a food/drink panel
- Gaming Event- Scheduled Board Game events
- Special Event (Also includes Music/Film/Spoken Performance) – Large Event that falls outside of the normal paneling descriptions. Previous examples include Battle Bots, Geeky Burlesque, and Break-Out Rooms. In a Virtual Setting these may include longer length events for special topics, ie; Opening and Closing Ceremonies, Live Recorded Podcasts, Virtual Sing-a-longs, etc.
- Birds of a Feather (BoF) – an informal gathering of like minds meeting to discuss a particular topic.
- Pre-Recorded Presentation Video – A pre-recorded video by a Presenter(s) which is scheduled. Presenters can then offer a live, virtual Q&A session to follow up, if they so choose.
- Other – Do you have an event idea that doesn’t fit the above definitions? Choose this option then describe your event idea in the Additional Information space provided. The Programming Team will contact you directly.