Help create Penguicon!
Programming submissions will open soon! Ready to share your expertise to educate and entertain Penguicon? Our programming is, by and large, generated by YOU, our talented & creative community. Your event submissions as well as your suggestions are vital to creating a comprehensive and diverse weekend of so much awesome no one person can experience it all.
If you have questions, you can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Types of events
- Panel – A multi-speaker event about a particular topic presented to an audience with or without participation.
- Presentation – A single speaker event about a particular topic to an audience with or without participation.
- Workshop/Demonstration – Panels where a craft or skill is taught, or a food/drink panel.
- Gaming Event– Scheduled Board Game events.
- Special Event (Also includes Music/Film/Spoken Performance) – A large event that falls outside of the normal paneling descriptions. Previous examples include Battle Bots, Geeky Burlesque, and Break-Out Rooms. In a Virtual setting, these may include longer length events such as Opening and Closing Ceremonies, Live Recorded Podcasts, Virtual Sing-a-longs, etc.
- Birds of a Feather (BoF) – An informal gathering of like minds meeting to discuss a particular topic.
- Pre-Recorded Presentation Video – A pre-recorded video by a Presenter(s) that is scheduled. Presenters can then offer a live, virtual Q&A session to follow up if they so choose.